mutiaraindahlestari, June 20th, 2013. Miscellaneous Tips, How to Decrease High School Dropout Statistics?.
Today in America, High School students need supports from both the parents and the school to make them stay passionate in their education until they graduate from school. According to U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics the Dropout statistic starts to decrease from fourteen percent to eight percent and it is good news for parents and high school. If the students leave their education before they graduate, they will get some trouble in the future. That is why high schools need to know about how to decrease high school dropout statistics before is too late.
decrease high school drop out
How to decrease high school dropout statistics?
There are several things you should know and do if you have a goal to decrease high school dropout statistics at your school such as:
motivate high school students
- First you need to check and note what cause the high school dropout statistics to increase. The soon you know is better because you could arrange some plans or get solutions from these information. The cause of high school dropout like low academic performance, students who often get bad score in test and students who like to absent from school.
- Never support some high school policies that allow the high school students to absent several times even without some clear explanations. There are some high schools that allow their students to absent after give explanations or letter from their parents or there are also high schools which allow their students to skip the class in a row before they deal with the students. If this continues to happen, the students could deceive the high school policies.
high school dropout student
- Make some programs which could support and give motivation for the students. There are a lot of high school programs which the high school could arrange such as:
- Mentoring programs: The students could improve their academic performance by mentoring or tutoring programs. With these kinds of programs they also could increase skills and build a good relationship with the teachers.
high school drop out programs
- Sports: the students could join some sports after they school activities with their friends which some hope that it could motivate the students to absent or dropout from school and decrease high school dropout statistics.
- School Organizations: create some good school environment by arrange some school organizations. With these kinds of programs, they could get some knowledge for the business, technologies, sciences, health, and many more.
high school organization
- Careers Programs: School could help the students to plan their job in the future by allow the students to join some careers programs at school. With this program, they will motivate to graduate from school with a good mark.
- Deal with the children who have problems and need special attentions. Do not avoid or ignore the students with some kind of special problems. After that you need to follow up them and give them some different high school curriculum to help them graduate from school.
high school dropout statistics
- Last plan to decrease high school dropout statistics is never give the students a zero point in their test. You need to motivate them to redo the test until they get satisfied result. It will motivate them with their academic performances.
There are 6 high resolution photographs again to check, so do not miss to see Mesmerizing images all in How to Decrease High School Dropout Statistics? article galleries for your next inspiration by clicking the thumbnail below.